MI Effects Pollyanna Octave Synth Fuzz
is back-ordered. We will be in contact regarding this item.
The Pollyanna Octave combines the most common types of dirt and nasty analogue octave effects in one unit.
- Poly-octave analogue synth pedal
- 3 octave settings for individual or combined use
- 6 knobs to control the signal flow
- Sensitivity Control – for level and fuzz control
- Dry Control – to allow through high quality buffered version of the original signal
- Tone Contol – balances the low and high frequency content of the octaves only
- +1 Octave – vintage octave effect
- -1 Octave – 1 synth octave down
- -2 Octave – 2 synth octaves down
Sensitivity Control: It is an input gain control to the three octave circuits and it works in 2 ways. For the +1 Octave it acts as a level control, and then as the sensitivity control is turned up higher, as a kind of fuzz control. For the -1 & -2 Octaves, this control will adjust the sustain of the synth circuit. The higher the sensitivity control, the longer the sustain. For very low settings of the sensitivity control, you may find that the lower octaves do not track at all. This is normal.
+1 (Octave Up): This is a vintage octave effect that works by rectifying the audio signal to roughly ‘double’ the frequency. The octave effect is strongest using the neck pickup and playing around the 12th fret.
-1 & -2 Synth Octave Down: This is square wave heaven where you can turn an otherwise articulate and dynamic instrument into something resembling a games console (think commodore 64/Atari/super Mario) from the early eighties.
Tone: The tone control balances the low and high frequency content of the octave signals only leaving the dry signal as is.
Dry: This control allows you to dial in a high quality buffered version of the original dry signal to taste.
- Powder-coated and silk-screened enclosure, measuring only 117mm * 92mm
- Red LED Indicator
- 9V adaptor plug (2.1mm barrel connection)
- Heavy Duty 3PDT footswitch with True Bypass
- 9V Battery or DC power supply with up to 25V headroom