BOGNER WESSEX PEDAL - OVERDRIVE
With Rupert Neve Designs Transformer
Delivering classic low gain growl to rich modern scorch, the Bogner Wessex overdrive pedal with its 100% analog circuit gets its extraordinary dimensional range from a custom transformer designed by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve. Whether you want to give your clean amp some muscle or juice up your vintage amp’s gain, flick the tone-altering Enhance/Neutral switch to find your own dirty nirvana.
- True bypass
- Controls: level, gain, treble and bass
- E/N switch: Selects between normal and enhanced mode (extended bass and sweet highs)
- Interactive Jewel light reacts to your playing dynamics
- Rupert Neve Designs audio transformer
- Jacks: input, output
- 9VDC power-connector, 50mA or more
Optional Studio Series:
- Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel
- Hand formed, - sanded, - layered and - finished
- Look and feel of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60's
A little history ...
Masterminds Reinhold Bogner and Mr. Rupert Neve have teamed up to produce superb audio-effects pedals that serve up rich, buttery tones, ultra-dynamic response and a stunning, three-dimensional sound quality inspired by the classic mixing consoles of the 1960’s.
Mr. Rupert Neve is a living legend renowned for having designed professional recording equipment and early large-format mixing consoles which feature outstanding sound thanks to his custom transformer-coupled inputs and outputs. Countless iconic rock and roll records were cut with Mr. Neve's equipment including such classics as “Rumours” by Fleetwood Mac, “Damn the Torpedoes” by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, and Nirvana’s “Nevermind” to name just a few.
Mr. Neve has received the Lifetime Achievement Technical Grammy Award, is an inducted member of the Mix Hall of Fame, has been named man of the century by Studio Sound Magazine and was selected by his peers as the number one audio personality of the 20th century, and continues to design into the 21st century…